Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blitzkreig boppin

Did you see the meteor shower?

Lame Sauce! I missed the meteor shower. Yet I am not too upset because I received skyward phenomena by my house a few days earlier. It stormed a bit by my house but apparently was horrible when it left. The lightening flashes seemed never ending yet thankfully far. It was frightening and yet beautiful.
Yet my first thought when I saw it was "Dang. Who's having a wizard duel up there?"
oh Harry Potter humor...





fast fact!
In German Blitzkreig means Lightening War. And that's what it looked like in the sky.
p.s. 20 points to whoever can guess what song I used for background music!!!
p.s.s. Legal stuff. Blah blah blah. I know it's not mine. It's ___________ ___________'s creation and owned by ________ _________. (Can't give away the surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)